- All 11th grade students will take the ACT Plus Writing test on Tuesday, April 19th, from 7:30 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. Read more below, including adjustment details for grades 9-12. CLICK HERE to access 11th Grade exam and release information.
- 11th grade students choosing to stay in school through the end of the school day will eat lunch at 1:00 p.m. and be involved in a one period study hall in the West Commons until 2:25 p.m.
- Food Services Bag Lunch option/s (bag lunch includes: sandwich, chips, fruit/veg, bar, milk). Students may purchase (or use PIN ID) to obtain a bag lunch to take with them as they leave the building. Lunches must be reserved using the linked form.
11th Grade ACT Plus Writing Exam is Provided to all Eastview 11th Grade Students.
All 11th grade students will take the ACT Plus Writing test on Tuesday, April 19th, from 7:30 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. Scores are college reportable and the test is offered at no cost to the student. There is no pre-registration required. Results will be accepted by all four-year colleges and universities in the United States and students will have the option of using their test score from this official test date for their post high school planning.
The ACT includes 215 multiple-choice questions and takes a little longer than 4 hours to complete, including a short break. The test includes 4 subject area tests and a 40 minute writing essay prompt. The number of questions and the time allowed follows: English: 75 questions in 40 min | Math: 60 questions in 60 min. |Reading: 40 questions in 35 min.| Science: 40 questions in 35 min.
Student attendance is expected as normal except for 12th graders. See the following 9-12 grade level directions:
- 9thand 10th graders will follow their normal schedule, though classroom adjustments will be made moving all 9th and 10th grade classes to 1st and 2nd floor. Room adjustments will be communicated with students and posted in the hallways.
- 11th graders: ALL 11th graders will take the ACT beginning at 7:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. 3rd floor classroom test locations will be communicated to students and posted in hallways. See the below Early Release Information or CLICK HERE .
- 12th graders: Because of the grade 9-11 classroom needs and adjustments, 12th graders will not have school on April 19th. This is similar to what the district has done in the past with MCA Testing for the lower grades.